In album: my videos

Share album
« < 1 2  3    >  »

When Do I Need a Child Abuse Lawyer | NJ Attorney Family Law Attorney Allison C. Williams, from Short Hills, NJ shares legal advice on PIX11 show "Protecting Your Family" on the following family law question:
If I am concerned about my spouse’s ability to care for my child but I don’t think he or she is abusing the child, do I still need a child abuse lawyer?
You can find out more about the subject or get legal help at:
or call: (908) 810-1083
Williams Law Group, LLC
830 Morris Turnpike, #206
Short Hills, NJ 07078
A compassionate & experienced NJ legal team fighting for your rights.


Add Comment

Please login to add comments!